Université de Lorraine has developed a large range of international activities, including student exchanges, shared degrees, research collaborations and staff mobility, working hand in hand with partners all around the globe. With its 10,000 international students, Université de Lorraine is the leading French university regarding Erasmus mobility.
MAKING LIFELONG LEARNING JOURNEY REAL
Embracing all forms of knowledge, Université de Lorraine provides its 60,000 students with programs in every field, from undergraduate to postgraduate degrees and PhD. University offeres tailored solutions to suit everyone’s lifelong learning journey.
ENCOURAGING STUDENT ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Université de Lorraine provides a global approach aimed at stimulating entrepreneurship among its students.
BUILDING A STIMULATING ENVIRONMENT DEDICATED TO PHD STUDENTS
Université de Lorraine has built a blossoming PhD scene. 1,800 PhD students, 90 different nationalities, more than 400 PhD theses defended each year.
A top-tier entreprenarial University in France
INNOVATING AND BEING PART OF SOCIETY’S EVOLUTION
With 60 research labs and nearly 3,900 faculty members, Université de Lorraine boasts comprehensive and exciting curricula in a great diversity of fields among which:
- Control of the entire materials value chain
- Sustainable management of natural resources and of the environment
- Development of renewable energies and promotion of energy transition
- Trust in the digital world
- Personalised medicine and engineering to serve healthcare and aging society
- Language and knowledge engineering
POWERING ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL GROWTH IN LORRAINE
Université de Lorraine is a major contributor to the economic and social growth in Lorraine. Five initiatives are dedicated to companies and partners:
- Lifelong learning programmes: +10,000 students are on internships and 11,000 employees and job seekers are engaged in lifelong training courses.
- Transfer and innovation: each year, Université de Lorraine is working with its partners and deal with +350 contracts which represent a turnover of more than 7 million euros.
- Joint innovation: we develop collaborative programmes in 3 main areas: industrial changes, entrepreneurship and societal transformations.
- Université de Lorraine Foundation: It secures the long-standing alliance with companies and local authorities.
- Project Engineering Centre: technical centres provide study and expertise services in the fields of composite materials, metrology, electronics, processes, environment, energy, security, geosciences, agri-food industries,textiles, etc.
Source: Université de Lorraine